Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm so mad, I could...CRY

One of the things I hate most about myself is that when I get angry I cry. This has always driven me crazy in my personal life, but when it happens at work it is even worse. This week has already been stressful and crazy.

The computers were down this morning and things just went downhill from there. It seems like everyone was on edge and in addition to trying to having organized chaos, I had to mediate many more petty disagreements than normal. I was very frustrated by the end of the day. With about an hour to go, I was told some things that just put me over the edge. I hate when I feel that way. Who wants to cry at work? Not me and people always assume you are upset. I'm not upset, I'm MAD. I just reminded myself that a few weeks ago I got a nice gift from everyone to let me know they appreciated me....at least most of the time ;-). I took a deep breath and finished out my day. But, I still find myself wondering....is this week over yet?

3 comments:

Leah said...

I LOVE YOU KAREEN...did I hear someone say SEAWORLD????

Maureen said...

SEAWORLD?! San Antonio has a SEAWORLD?! I think it's time we went out for some drinks in our sweatpants again ladies. What d'ya say?

P.S. Kareen I ALWAYS love you. Even when you tell me things I don't want to hear :)

Vetmommy said...

Kareen, you may get mad, but you always keep your cool, and everyone respects you for that. You know how little kids are, they sometimes ask or push even when they know the answer is "no," -- it makes them feel reassured when you turn them down and keep them in line! Ha ha.