Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2007! Well I've officially been blogging for a year now. It's been a great stress relief and I've enjoyed going back to review some of my posts to recap my year. I know 2007 is going to be a better year for me. I've finally got some money in savings and I'm about to start school full-time. My grandma gave me some money to join a gym one of my Christmas gifts so Cole and I joined the YMCA and I'm excited about getting active again. I finally feel better emotionally, mentally, etc. I'm ready to get my life back on tract.

I think today was a great start for the New Year. It was sunny and beautiful. Cole and I walked to this great park that is about 3/4 of a mile from my mom's house. We had a picnic lunch, played on the playground, hiked for about an hour on the trails, sat on a little bridge listening and watching the running stream (it was really flowing thanks to the recent rains). There is nothing more relaxing than the sound of running water. It was a wonderful day and I'm ready to face the new year.

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Sounds great. Happy New Year!

Joey said...

Happy New Year! I loved your last post about "date night". I really though at first that you had an adult date. In fact, I went and got John so I could read it outloud to him. Then we both started laughing when we realized it was Cole. How cute!

Leah said...

it is going to be a great year!!!