Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Why I love you

Due to "Ice Storm '07" (gotta love the catch phrases used by the media) Cole and I got to spend some relaxing down time together. Yesterday we were home all day and it actually SNOWED! We played outside for hours and even made a six inch snowman (I'll post pictures later). When we were snuggling to warm up afterwards, I hugged Cole and said, "Why do I love you so much?" He smiled and said, "I know why I love you." When I asked why, this was his reply, "Because you lift 'heby' things for me, you open drinks for me, you give me money for the snack machine at school, you do good things for me, you always give me kisses, help me do my data, help me make my chocolate milk, help me go potty and you love me...that's it!" He always has great answers. Earlier when I asked him why almost every night he ends up in my bed at some point, he said "because you have a magnet in your body and it makes me go to you." I cracked up. Ooooh!! I never knew I had magnetism before!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Again....where does he get this stuff. He is so darn cute.

Vetmommy said...

What a great answer, and off the cuff. He sure is a sweet bug.

Joey said...

Wow! I wish Faith would come up with a great answer like that. We're so lucky to be moms. Our kids are so precious.