Monday, January 22, 2007

Ice pictures


Here are the pictures from "Ice Storm '07" ! We didn't get much snow, but there was enough to build a 6" Central Texas Snowman on the snow that accumulated on Cole's rock wall. Cole's slide was covered in about 2" of ice and he really enjoyed sliding down it...it would launch him out about 2'.


Here is "Popsicle" that we broke off of the roof. Over and over I got to lift Cole up to break off icicles. He thought most of them looked like carrots. He would then take the icicles and break them on the trees, sidewalk, or watch them shatter in the street. Such a boy!





This is my favorite photo. The look on face was priceless. He made snow angels in the driveway (not enough snow on the grass). I don't know how he even knows how to make a snow angel...must be something he's seen on TV.

The Ice Day was bad for business in Austin but it was sure a great time for kids and parents alike!

1 comment:

Leah said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! The snow angel is really cute and he looks really proud of his little snowman...I just stayed in and took my pictures from the inside of the house. Wow...how boring was I. I could have been out eating popsicles and making an "icemudman" (no snow here in Lockhart).