Saturday, December 30, 2006

Date Night

I went on a date tonight. I put on my high-heeled boots, slipped on a new shirt, checked out my new haircut and makeup in the mirror as I was applying the lip gloss and I was ready to go. My date looked great. He had brown hair that glinted with copper in the sunlight, perfect skin, and luminescent brown eyes and smelled great. I let him choose what we were going to do. He chose dinner and bowling. We went to Willie's Roadhouse for dinner, I did think it was a little weird that he wanted to sit on my lap halfway through dinner! Ha, Ha I make myself laugh. Of course my date was Cole.

My parents were going to a concert tonight so Cole and I had planned a "date night" of our own. As soon as we woke up this morning that was all he could talk about. It was fun getting ready to "go out" with Cole and we truly had a great time. After dinner we did go bowling and he actually won two out of the three games (with the help of bumper guards of course)! It was a great way to spend a weekend night. I think we should start a tradition of a "date night" at least once a month. It would be a fun tradition and a great thing to do together especially once he's a little older and hanging with mom, won't be his first choice!

No comments: