Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wish me luck

Tomorrow is the first day of my new career! I'm so excited, although I must admit about halfway through ironing my stack of clothes, I started to miss scrubs. It's been years since I've had to iron. Urgghhh!

We will also start our new morning routine. Cole will have to get on the bus 20 minutes early. I will have to drive him to the first bus stop in our neighborhood, in order to get to work on time. Plus I will have two lunches to make in the morning and Cole has baseball practice tomorrow night, so I have a lot of stuff to pack.

I've enjoyed my time off, but I'm ready to get started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well on your first day. I'm sure the kids will love having you.
Jen

Vetmommy said...

We can't wait to hear all about it!!!