Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter




We had Cole's birthday party today. It was about 45 degrees and raining, so no party at the park. Yesterday we knew the weather was predicted to be bad so I called GattiTown and they had an opening at the same time the party was originally scheduled. So we went to GattiTown, not what I originally had planned, but it was warm and dry and most importantly the kids still had a great time. There were 6 boys at the party which was perfect. Cole got to ride the bumper cars for the first time and had a blast. Pizza, pirate cake, and games... a five year old's dream come true.

After the party we came home and decorated eggs for Easter. Boy I never knew how much work and planning went into being a parent, I'm tired. The thing that makes me happiest in life is seeing Cole happy, so all the work is worth it.

4 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Vetmommy said...

Aye, mateys! The birthday pirate looks very cute and very happy. Your eggs are gorgeous!

Who is this goofy dragon commenting on your blog?

Anonymous said...

The boys had fun and Curtis and I enjoyed getting to talk to your family.

Let us know when Cole is available to go fishing!

Jen

Leah said...

It was fun watching Cole E Bug on the bumper cars. He was having too much fun. I sent you some pics that I took of him with my phone. They are not that great but you can see him.