Thursday, December 28, 2006

Single parenting

How can you spot a boy being raised by a single mom? When that boy is given a "pretend" shaving kit for Christmas. Hops into the bath to play with his kit. Lathers up his LEGS and starts shaving away. LOL. I was laughing so hard. Don't worry though, this mom showed him how to lather up his face and shave like a man! There are some things I will not be able to show him, you know like how to pee in an urinal! There are some things he will have to learn on his own.

4 comments:

Vetmommy said...

That is great. Colin's favorite part of going to Costco is "peeing in the waterfall." Apparently the urinal there is always flowing! It was great to get him to finally stand up to pee, but now he wants to go in the men's room everytime we go there, even if its just me taking him!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed catching up on everything that's been happening with you. I know you're always busy, but we should get together. The twins would have a great time with Cole.
I feel way too old to blog, but it seems like it would be a good stress reliever. I'm sure I'd end up offending people though:)

Anonymous said...

How hilarious! Well, Cole has a mom & dad around, but he still insists on doing girly things. I think it's Faith's influence really. He especially loves putting on her clothes (skirts, jewelry, shoes, etc). My sister keeps calling him "metro-sexual". John hates it:)

Leah said...

OH MY...I just cracked up. I had to read this entry to Jerry.