Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm done!!!!.....almost

Today is a good day. This was my last day of classes this semester. I only have 1 final left that I'll take in a few weeks. What a whirlwind!

These last few weeks have been a blur. I've felt like such a bad mom, because I had to tell Cole so many times that I couldn't do something with him, because I was so busy. He's so sweet though. At one point, I was apologizing to him for this and he said, "Don't worry, you're doing just right for me!" I did carve out some time each night and we did something fun for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday, at least.

Today when I picked him up from school and reminded him this was my last day he said, "Yeah, that means more time for Colebug!" We are going to a play on campus Saturday night for "date night".

As much as I hated deadlines and late nights of homework, I'll probably be bored until summer school starts, because I'm so used to being busy.

4 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Enjoy your break. You deserve it. I can't believe you're worried about being bored! Estas loca!

Alissa said...

Congratulations on another successful semester! I am sure you will find lots to do before summer school starts.

Joey said...

Hey, I still want to meet up at the weiner dog races tomorrow. Call me!

Emily said...

Congrats!
(Cole is so sweet.)