Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hell week is almost over

This morning around 1:30am, I was asking myself why the hell I was taking 18 hours this semester. These last few weeks have been major crunch time and this week was the worst. I had projects and research papers due in mass.

Today we had a group project presentation that was really stressing me out. We had to teach an entire 1 1/2 hr college class, complete with 4 workshops. I hate group work. Because I'm me, I also end up being the one coordinating everything and everyone, this was no exception. I was so stressed out last night, I felt like I was going to self-destruct. After wrapping all my other assignments up and rehearsing my speech, I turned off the light around 2am. Then of course I couldn't sleep. URGGHH! 5:30 came way to early this morning. Of course it was pouring this morning and I had to make the long drive to campus in the rain and then slog across campus loaded down like a pack-mule.

Things are looking up now, though. We made it through our presentation and got rave reviews from our Professor. The sun came up. There are only two weeks of school left. Most importantly tomorrow is the birthday of the most important person in my life. Happy Birthday Cole!

More good news, I got the grades back from the dreaded practice exam and I passed both sections! The one section that they say most people don't pass the first time, I did exceptionally well. I feel much better about taking the final tests this summer! Off to go wrap b-day gifts.

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Congrats on the good marks! Reminds me of vet school. It will all be over soon.

Alissa said...

You are truly amazing to take on so much with work, school, and parenting. And- you do it all so well! Happy BDAY Cole!