Friday, April 18, 2008

Life advice from Cole

Cole: Mom, when I grow up and get tall you need to get a new husband.

Me: Why would I need a husband?

Cole: Because you'd be lonely.

Me: I don't think I'll ever be married again, besides who'd want to marry me?

Cole: Just kiss them on the lips and they'll marry you...but that's gross

Me: Cole, someday you'll have a girlfriend and you'll kiss her on the lips

Cole: Ewwwww.....And then I'll marry her and have kids

Me: Can I babysit for you when you have kids?

Cole: Yeah, but I'm going to have like 15, can you babysit 15 kids?

Me: That's a lot of kids, like a whole T-ball team

Cole: Yeah, I'm going to make her change the diapers

Me (laughing): No, I bet you'll be a good dad. What do you want your wife to be like?

Cole: One who will be pretty and look good naked!

Me: HAAAAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHA

5 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Look good naked?!?! Where do they get these ideas!?!?

That's better than my conversation with Colin tonight. It went like this.
Me: Guess what? I love you.
Colin: Guess what? I'm gonna fart on your head!

Alissa said...

Boys- hmmm. Naked women and farts. I think I am glad I had a girl. I am sure she will never think or say anything like that. She'll only think of puppies and flowers. Ha.

Joey said...

Don't you just love boys? How hilarious. At least he's honest. I think if more grown men would just fess up to what they really want, life would be so much easier:)

Dana said...

What does he know about naked women??? Seriously! He's six! I didn't start thinking about naked boys until I was 14! (Yes, Alissa....14)

Anne B said...

Well, at least he has priorities...