Sunday, April 06, 2008

Distractions

The weather is too nice and there is too much to do...I don't want to do homework :-(

It is major crunch time at school and I have a lot of projects to start, work on, and wrap up. I needed to dedicate my weekend to homework, but I didn't.

Last night we went to a co-workers b-day party. I had RSVP'd "no", but she convinced me to go at the last minute, by saying I could bring Cole and that Vetmommy's kids would be there too! We had a great time. She had balloons, a pinata, silly string, etc. It was a kid's dream come true. It was nice to have a little fun. I'm glad we went.

Today was beautiful. We ran some errands and then Cole had t-ball practice, then we came home and did some spring planting. We had way more fun that sitting in front of a computer writing a research paper and lesson plans would allow. So now, I need to get busy...I'm in for a long night!

1 comment:

Andarius said...

Afer the last couple posts it seems like you needed a little 'good' distraction. Isn't it a shame that, as adults, we have to pay for those moments taken one way or the other?