Friday, May 02, 2008

Freedom

I'm officially done and baring some unforeseen bombing of a last test or project, I've wrapped up another 4.0 semester. The best part? I don't have to work Saturdays for a month. When I'm in school, I have to work every Saturday to make my hours and keep my benefits. Working every Saturday since January SUCKS! I'm so excited to spend the time with Cole and just relax, I almost don't know what to do with myself.

The only sad part is that I already miss my friends at school. It's amazing how much you get to know and care about each other. When I first started at Texas State I hated it. I felt old, out of place, and alone (now I'm just old and lonely :-). Slowly but surely, semester after semester you start to recognize some familiar faces. As your classes toward your degree plan narrows, you really begin to make connections. These friends are what get me through a semester. So I've joined MySpace to help stay in touch and there is always summer school!

What’s the first thing on my agenda for my first Saturday off? Not setting my alarm clock!

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

Hope you had a nice, long, restful weekend!