Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We need to get out more

I think that Cole and I need to get out more...without each other. Last night my dad said that he could get two tickets to Saturday night's Longhorn baseball game for him and Cole. My first thought wasn't "YIPEEE...a kid free night!" It was, "Oh, no...what am I going to do without Cole?" When Cole found out tonight that two tickets mean't I wasn't going he was very sad. He finally said that he will go on a "man date" with his Papa. Now I need to decide what I'm going to do, maybe I'll shop for his birthday...lame I know....but that's how I roll. (Did I just say "that's how I roll?...yup...taking a walk on the wild side).

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hey, I'm with you. I guess we roll the same:) Actually, I think I'd be tempted to just veg-out on the couch and watch some lame-O t.v.

Vetmommy said...

LOVE the new look! Cole looks like a sand bunny popping out of his hole.

I understand about the needing time off. If anyone deserves a night off, its YOU. If it weren't Anna's birthday that night I'd whisk you off to a girls' night out. Let us know when Cole and his grandpa are going on another man-date, and maybe we can plan one!

Alissa said...

You can join us for a wild night- we plan to grill and drink wine on our back patio. You're welcome to come if you want to get out for a bit.