Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm going to the chapel and I'm....

...going to get married. Okay, well, not the chapel but the county fair. Cole told me the other night that we need to get girl and boy cowboy boots. When I asked why, he said because he and I were going to get married at the county fair. We needed new boots and wedding clothes. I asked, what wedding clothes do I need and he said, "you know a dress like Cinderella." He said, he would wear "boy" wedding clothes. So, see just when me life seems the bleakess, Cole brightens my day.

Coming back from Hawaii has been a bummer. Randy is still not paying child support and is not reimbursing me for the insurance on Cole, either. Not to mention, avoiding contacting me and the lawyer. Last week, I placed a formal case with the attorney general. They will attempt to contact him and I'm not sure what happens from there. They have twenty days to respond back to me. I can't pay my bills much longer without any kind of support, especially with shouldering the entire insurance burden, as well. So, I'm just hanging on for now and trying to sort out my options. So, if I don't seem my sarcastic self these days, that is why. But anyway....does anyone know where a county fair is so I can go get married? :-)

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

I'm sorry things are bleak for you financially. It is so unfair. We are all so happy to have you back at work, I'm sorry its been such a let-down for you.