Thursday, July 13, 2006

Contest update

Well, tonight was the end of the fat loss contest I entered w/ Leah. I lost 9.6 lbs (I would have liked to lose more, but hey there was a vacation mixed in there). I lost 1.4% body fat. I lost 3.2 lbs of muscle, which wasn't good. The trainer said I had to eat a minimum of 130 grams of protein a day to not lose muscle while dieting. That is a lot of protein. Leah lost body fat % too! I'm sure we won't win, but I'm proud of us anyway. Hopefully, this contest will be a stepping stone for us.

3 comments:

Leah said...

At least we lost body fat....that is all that matters. That makes us WINNERS!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys! By the way...I got some good food to share HEE HEE HEE!

Vetmommy said...

Losing 10 lbs is AWESOME! Way to go! I thought it was ironic that the gym said the celebration party was at Johnny Carino's?!?!? Congrats to you both!