Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mirror Mirror on the wall

In my kickboxing class there are floor to ceiling mirrors. As a general rule, I stand where I can’t see myself. If I have to stand in front of the mirror, I stand at a crack (where two mirrors come together). A lean mean fighting machine, I’m not. This distorts my image so I don’t have to focus on myself. Staying perfectly balanced on the crack is an aerobic exercise in itself. Tonight in class, I was balanced on the crack (sounds kind of perverted) and out of the corner of my eye, I saw my mom. In the slit second I was turning around and thinking what is my mom doing here? I realized I was seeing myself in the reflection. It was so funny! Guess I really do look like my mom- even fooled myself for a moment. Good thing I happen to love my mom!

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

You are a good mom because you had such a good example.

You pee like your mom, too.