Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Birthday stress

I’m not good with new people. I never know what to say and am always uncomfortable. For Cole’s birthday this year, I’m stepping outside of my comfort zone. Yikes! (See, I will do ANYTHING for him). For birthdays, ONE, TWO, and THREE we had family parties. This year he really wanted to have a party with friends. He’s been invited to numerous day-care friend birthday parties in the past four years and we finally attended the first one last month (at Toys R Us). Cole had a great time and after much consideration we agreed to have it there. Only problem….after all that….only 1 kid has RSVP’d. It is a kid that was his “berry best friend” and moved before Christmas, so he hasn’t seen him in awhile (which will be fun). So, I’m a little stressed that he will only have BIG kids at his party and I will have to pay for 12 kids regardless, but oh well, what can you do? Cole will have fun, anyway!

No comments: