Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm so irresistible...

...to BEES! I H-A-T-E bees, I'm allergic to them and they are attracted to me like you wouldn't believe! I'm must give off some special "I'm allergic and I hate bee, so come follow me around non-stop" scent. On Sunday, Cole and I went for a "Pickynic" in the park and the darn bees WOULDN'T leave me alone. I wasn't wearing anything other than deodorant, no hairspray, gel, perfume, etc. I would move and here would come a bee...pushing Cole on a swing -bee , trying to eat lunch - bee...playing on the monkey bars - bee, sitting on a bench minding my own business - bee, bee, bee!!!!! There were at least a dozen other people at the park and they didn't seem to have a bee attraction...what's the deal? Finally, after one especially persistent bee, I had enough and we left.

Yesterday, I was inside my theatre class at school and it was at least 30 minutes into class (re-enacting the Tom Cruise jump on the couch I'm so in-love moment...don't ask) when someone yelled "STOP, you have a bee on your shirt!" What, "I HATE bees I yelled, why don't they leave me alone?" It started crawling inside of my shirt, YIKEES! I bent forward so my shirt would hang away from my body and I let one of the girls reach her hand in my shirt (yes, me...that's how much I HATE bees) to get it out and kill the little sucker.

Tonight, Cole and I went to dinner. It's a nice night and we wanted to sit on the patio. Halfway through the meal? Yup, BEE, BEE (two) landing on me and our food. Once again, other people were eating on the patio, no bees on them. So, inside we went. I HATE bees! Looks like this spring I will be walking around in a bee-keeper's suit!

P.S. Did I mention that I HATE bees!

2 comments:

Leah said...

oh my...how funny. (okay not really) Maybe you should wear perfume when you go outside.
Well, Bee cool. ha ha

Maureen said...

You crack me up!