Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dance with me

Thursday night after work/school I decided to get a haircut. My mom had picked Cole up from daycare and I went by to get him and we headed to the mall. My butcher, I mean stylist, was running about 30 minutes behind. I decided to go to Dillards and try on a dress that I had noticed last week. I NEVER wear dresses, but with the cruise coming up, I decided to give one a try. As soon as I put it on, Cole exclaimed, “OOOH, you look so pretty mommy, that outfit is cool, I want to dance with you.” He jumped off the bench and took my hands and said, “this is how we hold a girl to dance” and we danced around the dressing room. Did I get the dress? Nope... sadly, the mirror isn’t as kind as my loving son’s eyes. But, it was worth the dance!

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

I think the only time I have seen you in a dress is in your wedding picture! Guess you wouldn't want to wear that on the cruise....

Everytime I wear a dress, Colin says, "Ooh, pwetty dress! Like a princess!"