Sunday, March 19, 2006

Programmed from birth

The other night Cole and I were laying in bed and channel surfing. On fear factor, they were performing a water stunt and Cole wanted to watch. A few minutes later, two young bleach blond, super skinny, women with super-sized silicon breasts came on screen to compete. Cole said, "I want them to be my mommies". 'Scuse, me?, what about me? He said, "I was trying to get old". Gee, thanks! And, then he repeated that he wanted them to be his mommies. I said, wouldn't you be sad if I wasn't your mommy anymore? Thankfully, he replied "yes". Then he said, he wanted them to be his "sisters. I like them girls. They are good girls!". Boy, oh, boy three going on sixteen. Guess, boys are programed from birth to like blond, big boobed women. ;-)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Now that is prof!!!! But at least he knew how to answer you....ha ha.