Sunday, March 12, 2006

Banko and Swannie

Cole wants a brother and a sister. He already has names picked out Banko for his brother and Swannie for his sister. He says that he would be a nice "big brothder" and "share all his toys and his mommie." We have had variations of this topic off and on the past few weeks. Last week I told him that I couldn't give him a brother or sister because I didn't have a husband, thinking this would be the end of that topic. Silly me, I forget the determination of a three-year-old. He proudly told me that he would be my husband.

Previously, when Cole would get mad at me, he would say "I'm not your kid anymore!" Now we have upgraded to, "I'm not going to be your husband anymore!" Hmmm...I think I've heard that line before....oh, well. Good thing, that even if Cole doesn't want to be my kid (or husband) I still love him ;-) Besides, he never holds a grudge and five seconds later he is holding my hand, snuggling, and telling me he loves me!

No comments: