Monday, February 27, 2006

Is it my turn now?

Sometimes, I am truly amazed at how many times one line can be repeated. Saturday, my mom and I took Cole bowling for the first time. Other than hearing "Is it my turn now?" Three thousand, nine hundred and seventy-nine times, it was a great time. The shoes were a little too big and the ball a little too heavy, but he didn't care. The order of bowling was Cole, my mom, and then me. As soon as my mom would bowl the first ball, he would say, "Is it my turn now?" and then repeat after her second ball, and then after each ball I rolled. Plus, we played THREE games, THREE! At the end, I started asking my mom, "Is it my turn yet?" when she was bowling and I asked Cole several times, too. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So, next time we go the order will be Cole, my mom, Cole, and then me. So, the answer can be, yes dear...it is your turn next.

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

When we play Hi Ho Cherry-O I let Anna be TWO of the players, so that she can have more turns. It also lessens the disappointment when you "spill your bucket" and have to put all your cherries back on the tree.

Vetmommy said...

Update!!!! (you know you've got nothing better to do)