Monday, February 13, 2006

Homework

Cole was sick yesterday and got to sleep in this morning before going to "school". After picking him up today, we headed home. I had planned on going to the gym today but he still wasn't feeling well. I told him that I needed to finish my homework. After making dinner, I snuck into my bedroom real fast to watch a few minutes of the Olympics . Cole jumped up on the bed, put his hands on his hips and said "Mommy" (in a "you are in trouble tone"), "your supposed to be doing your homework, not watching TV!" Damn, busted by a 3 year old. So, like a good Mommy I turned off the TV and finished my homework. :-).

P.S. After attending a daycare birthday party at Toy's R Us on Friday night, Cole and I were talking about what he wanted to do for his birthday. He said he wanted to have a party at the "Homo Depot". Oh, that made me laugh. I was telling this to some friends and one the girls said, "Well, how does he EVEN know what a homo is?". Duh, he doesn't that's what makes it so funny, he really thinks the store is called Homo Depot!

No comments: