Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cole's first fishin' trip!

Cole finally got to go fishing! I finally had an entire weekend off, the weather was nice, and we were both in good health so we headed out to Lake Pflugerville to spend the day with Vetmommy's family. Mr. Vetmommy taught us both how to fish and we had a good time. Cole actually caught a handful of fish. His favorite part? Letting them go of course! We also swam for awhile in the nice cool lake and had a fun "sea weed" fight with the kids. Here are some fishing photos. Notice the enormous size of those fish!





4 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Those pics are excellent. A good time was had by all. I'm so happy it was successful for Cole. I told you Lago de P'ville was guaranteed.

Luna said...

What a great memory for him to have. I remember "goin fishin" when I was little. He looks like he was having a ball. Good fun!

Andarius said...

Cool!

Did you son ask whether there were Sharks Like mine did when he was that age?

Leah said...

He looks like a real fisherman. I would have loved to have seen his face when he caught his first one....