Thursday, December 27, 2007

First "Toof"


Cole had his dental cleaning today. He has had one very loose tooth and the dentist agreed it would fall out any day. After his appointment we went to lunch. He was talking and eating and suddenly I realized his tooth was gone. He was so excited and then we both started laughing because we realized he had swallowed his tooth. The waitress came over to see what we were laughing about and Cole excitedly told her "I losed my first toof." He showed everyone we encountered today. I've reassured him that the 'tooth fairy' will still know he lost his tooth, even though he won't be able to leave it under the pillow. We set up a special cup next to the bed for the tooth fairy to leave his tooth money.

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Congratulations! Such a milestone! I am always so sad to say goodbye to those baby teeth I was so proud of erupting, many years ago!

Leah said...

So how much are "Toof"s going for these days?

Emily said...

My cousin ate his first three teeth.
Are you waiting for it to come out the other end? :-)