Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wrap Up

I barely left the house this weekend. The only thing we had planned was "date night" on Saturday, but Cole came down with Strep. This really hasn't been his week.

I literally spent almost the entire weekend doing homework. The remainder of my projects are due on Tuesday, this semester flew by. I know that I'm going to cry when I have to say goodbye to the kids. The big project I have due is a powerpoint highlighting what I have learned and taught this semester. I spent countless hours downloading pictures and scanning documents. I wonder what the students did to showcase their work before we had such wonderful technology? It's nice to almost be done. The winter break will be the longest break that I have had since exactly this time last year. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Enjoy your time off this week! Sounds like you have earned it. How many times has Cole had Strep now,seems like a bunch. I had it a lot as a kid too- then they said, if I got it once more I would have to have my tonsils removed. Guess what- I never had it again.

Vetmommy said...

You deserve a break. Enjoy it, and stay healthy!