Thursday, May 17, 2007

Graduation



Cole graduated from Pre-K today. My mom and I went to his graduation "ceremony" it was cute. Of course, I watched with tears in my eyes (I'm such a sap). He looked so cute in his dress clothes. As soon as he was dressed, he twirled his tie around his finger and said, "Now I look like a man going to work." LOL.

Now this summer he can go on field trips with the "after school kids". He is so excited. Only a few more months now before "real school begins."

Go class of 2007!

2 comments:

Dana said...

The future's so bright, he has to wear shades, huh? He looks so handsome in his grown up clothes, and so ...grown up. What happened? Seems like yesterday he was just your tumor that wouldn't talk to anybody.

Leah said...

I am so glad that I have been able to watch Cole grow up. He is so smart and such a great kid. Your doing a great job.