Monday, February 12, 2007

Cole is dirty

Tonight after reading the Austin American Statesman my mom and I were talking about the proposed coal plants in Austin. My mom was holding up several pages from the metro section that had ads that said "Coal is dirty" "Coal is dirty". I heard a sharp intake of breath and looked over at COLE who by now had an indigent look on his face and said, "Granny I'm not dirty!" We cracked up. Oops.

Tonight after picking Cole up from school, he found a dandelion. He picked it up and said he was going to make a wish...

I wish for a telescope
I wish to drive a dump truck
I wish for some candy
I wish for me to be mom's boyfriend
I wish for mom to be my Valentime

I'm blogging this stuff, so when Cole hits his teenage years, I can show him how much he loved me :-)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ahhhh...he is a poet. I love to hear the things Cole E Bug comes up with...it just makes me smile. Thanks for sharing.

Vetmommy said...

I had to read the first paragraph twice before I realized why "Coal" was upset. Ha ha