Monday, November 13, 2006

When we die

Tonight at dinner I was telling my mom about a doctor's mom at work that is gravely ill and probably will pass away before the end of the week. Cole piped up and said, "Why is Dr. _____, going to die?" I said it wasn't him it was his mom and she was very old and sick. I said people eventually get old and then they die. He looked right at my mom and said, "Granny is very old". We cracked up. Then he said, "when she dies we will bury her and then the sharks will eat her." Guess, we are having an at sea burial.

The other funny thing was when doing his homework tonight he zoned out. I called his name and he said, "Cole has left the building." Ah, he makes me laugh.

Sunday we took pictures at Zilker Botanical Gardens. Take a peek and give me your opinion, I HATE making decisions.

http:www.paigmorrisonphotography.com/KareenLittleFeather.html

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

Wow, all of those are so good! 10 and 57 are nice portraits of you. 108 is how I see you guys in candid - you looking lovingly at Cole, and him about to say something silly. Ditto on 115. Then the kissing/giggling ones are nice too... I don't think I've helped at all, huh?