Monday, September 11, 2006

The truth hurts...

Last night we were leaving hockey practice and Cole was walking forward and looking backwards talking to me. There was a girl stopped in the aisle. As I was saying, "watch out!' he turned back around and ran face first into her butt. My mom and I started laughing. As we continued on Cole was saying "I ran into someone's bum" "I thought it was your bum mommy, but your bum is this big (holding his hands out as wide as possible <--------- O --------->). I started laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee on myself again. I looked back to see if my mom heard and she had stopped dead in her tracks and was doubled over (even closer to peeing than I was). Guess it is about time to get back to getting healthy!

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Brings new meaning to the phrase, "Head butting."

Joey said...

Gotta luv kids. They always get to the truth, no sugar-coating! I'll never forget when I was little and my sister was around 3-4 years old. My uncle passed some gas in mixed company. Cara (sis) was standing next to him and blurted out really loud, "That's OK, my Mommy does it all the time!"