Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Chrisssmasss


Cole has lost two teeth this week. One on the bottom and one of his front top teeth. This has given him the cutest lisp and grin.

It's Christmas Eve night and "Santa" has already visited. He came very early this year. Last night we went to my friends house and Cole had a blast playing with her three boys. When it was time to go they invited him to sleep over. This was his first and he did great. As an added bonus I came home and wrapped presents that evening and he stayed up late, so he was tired tonight. He was asleep by 7:30 so Santa got an early start. I can't wait for the morning.

Today Cole said that he hoped he get a package from his dad. Even thought he hasn't called since April 2007 and doesn't send anything for b-days, the last two Christmas' he has send a gift. Cole remembered this. I didn't figure he would this year, especially since it's been almost two years since we have even heard from him. Sadly, he lived up to my expectations and no package came. I hope with the excitement tomorrow, Cole will have forgotten about a gift from his dad. Sigh!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: