Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Numbers

0 - car payments left

7 - days I have left @ work

4 - books Dana gave me to read today, I hope they are as good as the last three you gave me

15 - days until I find out what school and grade I'll be student teaching

17 - days until the party Alissa is throwing for me...thanks so much... AGAIN!

19 - days until Cole is in 1st grade....YIKES!

33 - days until I officially start student teaching and have to dress in nice clothes for a living (I'm going to miss scrubs)

4 - months until graduation

16 - months since Cole's dad has called him

5 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Those are some amazing stats!

Alissa said...

Wow- how great that your life is changing so much so soon! Lots to look forward too, especially, the PARTY! JK.

Dana said...

It's strange, isn't it? You set a goal and it takes forever to get there, but in the end it all comes in a rush. 16 months, huh? What a bastard. He has no idea what he's missing!

The Laukkanen's said...

Your post made me feel like crying! Is it because you're leaving work or because Cole's dad hasn't felt the need to even speak to his son?? I think it is really because Suvi isn't sleeping and I am so tired. I wanted to cry when I couldn't find a cold gatorade in the grocery store that I stopped in during my run today! (But I am still sad about those things)

Leah said...

Randy Sucks!!!! ----keep on keeping on.