Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Babies for sale?

I think Cole had too much fun on his playdate w/ Colin today, because on the way home he said again that he wants a brother and sister, maybe both. He told me that we need to look in the ads and check for signs that say "Baby for sale!". When I laughingly told him that it's against the law to sell babies, he decided that I need to get married again. He said, "You need to marry someone you love and who is handsome, but DON'T look at me, cause you can't marry kids." At dinner he said to save him the paper tomorrow, so he can start looking for my husband. Quick turnaround from the kid who just yesterday wanted me all to himself. Hmmm....wonder what kind of man he can find for me in the newspaper?

2 comments:

The Laukkanen's said...

I can lend you mine for a night or two and then see how he feels about a baby sister! And if you took Markku too, I could get a night or two of sleep and sleep in as well! And go to the movies....and read a book or two... I must be dreaming now!!

Vetmommy said...

Colin really enjoyed his time with Cole - they are two of a kind. Thanks for spending some of your precious vacation with us.