Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too young for a face lift?

Cole found this Ace bandage the other day and he has had several "injuries" since. He slept with it one night on his arm, in the morning it moved to his ankle, then wrist, foot, etc. Last night I checked on him before I went to bed and I could see something sticking up on his head. I grabbed a flashlight and climbed the ladder to his bed and then nearly fell off laughing my butt off. Tonight?? His "spleen" hurt. LOL!

Other news: I went to sub orientation for the Austin school district on Monday. I should be working by Friday. I'm happy to finally start working. I'm spending this week in Cole's class which has been fun. Yeah for employment!

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Such dramatics! Glad the sub program finally processed your application.

Maureen said...

Ha! He is hilarious.

Leah said...

He cracks me up!!!!