Thursday, June 19, 2008

Poop Sticks

Yesterday morning I had my lunch made and on the kitchen counter. Cole wanted to help me get our stuff together so I told him he could put my lunch in my tote bag. He grabbed my bag and loaded it up. He said, "Mom, I packed your lunch on top of your poop sticks." I said, "My what...what are poop sticks?". He plucks out a tampon from the bottom of the bag and looks at me like I'm so dense and sighs, "Mom, theeese (waving it in the air). You know the things you put in your butt after your poop. Poop sticks!" I looked at my mom and we laughed. At 6:15 in the morning it was much too early for an explanation and anatomy lesson. Glad we don't really have to use poop sticks!

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

We are dying over here! Reminds me of when your dad said he used TAMPONS after hemorroid surgery.

Alissa said...

How funny! They get some wild ideas, don't they?

Andarius said...

never met him but I gotta say 'love that kid'!